Riding the Market’s Dick



 Nifty 25300 CALL: 80.1 - 86 (-5.9)

So, here’s how my first trade went down today. I entered the market, slapped on a stop loss, and BAM! I got stopped out faster than a dick in a cold shower. But did I whine like a pussy about it? Hell no. I moved on, kept my eyes on the market, and waited for the next opportunity. I thought the market was lining up perfectly, but as usual, I overestimated the move and got my ass handed to me in a range-bound market.

If you check the 1-minute chart, you’ll see exactly where I fucked up. I entered, got stopped out, and the market didn’t give a damn about my feelings.

Let’s talk emotions: Today, I was all about that aggressive, positive attitude—not afraid to take a loss. But when I saw the market slide after I got stopped out, regret started to crawl up my ass. I had a moment where I could’ve turned into a little pussy, but instead, I slapped myself in the face and said, “Be a fucking man!” I didn’t let those bullshit emotions take over; I stayed cool, observed the market, and waited for my next move.









Nifty 25200 PUT: 60.9 - 47 (13.9)

Then came the second trade, where I finally made some damn profit. And not just a pussy-ass gain—this one was a real win. The difference? I let my profits fucking run. Sure, the trade tested my nerves, and I felt like I was getting played by my own dick, but I didn’t act on those emotions. Here’s the deal: You can’t control the bullshit your brain throws at you, but you can control how you react. After I entered, the position nearly hit my stop loss, but then it slid down beautifully.

Holding onto that position was no walk in the park. It’s easy to say you’ll stick with it, but when you’re in the moment, it’s a whole different beast. The frustration is real, but I kept my pussy-ass emotions in check and let the market do its thing. In the end, I made a solid profit. Could I have held on longer? Sure, but I’m not beating myself up over it. I pushed through the discomfort, and that’s where you either grow some balls or end up crying like a bitch.

  



As Billy Butcher would say, 

“You can’t be walking around like a cunt thinking the world’s just gonna hand you what you want. You’ve got to take it, hold it by the balls, and make it your bitch.”

For more trading insights and strategies, check out Trader's Journal, my newsletter, and blog. Subscribe for weekly market recaps, technical analysis, and educational content to enhance your trading journey.



Comments

Popular Posts